quarta-feira, 5 de outubro de 2011

Back to blogging

It has been a long time since I posted on this blog. A lot has happened, actually. Jade Barbosa won the bronze medal on Vault at the 2010 World Championships, Diego Hypólito got injured and then came back to physical form and Daiane dos Santos is back to the sport. I have been following Gymnastics all this time. I just decided not to update the blog anymore because I had a good deal of things to take care of in my personal life. Now that most things have been settled, I believe I will have the time to update the blog again. And what a great time I chose to do that! The 2011 World Championshis are going to start in a couple of days. I will try to bring news and post information as things happen. Keep tuned and expect more frequent updates. It is good to be back to blogging after these years, after all. :D

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário