sábado, 3 de outubro de 2009

Rio wins the right to stage the Olympic Games in 2016

President Lula crying after the announcement of Rio as the host city for the 2016 Olympics*

Yay! The image above translates exactly what I was feeling during the votation. I could not stop crying before, during and after the moment Rio was announced as the host city for the 2016 Olympics. I am a native of Rio and I am extremely happy with the fact that we will be able to witness the world's biggest sports competition here in South America! It will be seven years of hard work, but in the end I am sure that Rio will stage the most exciting Olympics ever! Congratulations to the city and THANK YOU president Lula! You are AMAZING! Truly an inspiration for us brazilians!

*Credits of the image: http://www.chippewa.com/content/articles/2009/10/03/ap/sports/oly_2016_bids_rio.jpg

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário