sábado, 19 de setembro de 2009

The men who are going to London...

CBG has decided which boys will represent Brazil at the World Championships. The chosen are:

Diego Hypólito
Mosiah Rodrigues
Victor Rosa
Arthur Zanetti
Caio Américo Costa
Sérgio Sasaki

I am surprised to see Victor Rosa back (last time I heard about him, he had a terrible accident and injured both biceps). I hope he is still able to perform his amazing floor routine. I am also surprised not to see Sergio Eras or Petrix Barbosa on the team.

It will be interesting to see what strategy CBG will adopt regarding the vaulters. Sergio, Arthur and Diego are great vaulters and they can fight for a place in the finals. I am taking a wild guess here, but I think that the best route would be making Sergio and Arthur the all-arounders, while Diego only competes on Floor and Vault.

Mosiah will probably compete at Pommels and High Bar. I have absolutely no clue about who Caio and Sergio are (yeah, shame on me).

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário