terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2009

Welcome to Brazilian Gymnastics

Hello. My name is Thiago and I am a huge fan of Gymnastics. Artistic Gymnastics has become a huge success in Brazil thanks to incredible world class gymnasts like Daiane dos Santos and Diego Hypólito. However, outside of Brazil very few people know about Brazilian gymnasts other than these two athletes. This is the main reason why I decided to create this blog: to make people around the world aware of Brazilian gymnasts and celebrate incoming (and also past) victories of Brazilian athletes. Initially, I plan to publish only news about competitions where Brazilian gymnasts take part in, but I may talk about gymnasts from other countries as well if there is any kind of relevant news about them. I hope you all enjoy the blog and I am open to suggestions. I am also sorry if I commit any mistake, but English is not my native language (it is Portuguese, since I am Brazilian after all). Also, I am not a coach or professional in gymnastics, so bear with me if I make any mistake refering to an element or value of a routine. Thanks for coming here and welcome to Brazilian gymnastics!

Um comentário:

  1. Hi! Welcome to the gymnastics blogging world! I am so happy to see a Brazilian gymnastics blog out there! I have been so excited by the way the Brazilian artistic girls have improved massively over the past decade or two. There is clearly so much gymnastics talent in Brazil. When Jade Barbosa took that bronze at worlds, I nearly cried with her, it was so amazing. Anyway, thanks for the news so far! I'm following you!

    Yours, The Couch Gymnasts (http://couch-gymnast.blogspot.com)

    ResponderExcluir